Our doctors and nurse practitioners see patients by
appointment only, and we strive to offer our patients appointments
within the following timeframe from when you call us:
- Emergencies — same day
- Urgent problems —within 24 hours, but normally the same day
- Non-urgent problems —within one week
- Follow-up appointments —within one to two weeks or when specified by
- Annual GYN exams —within two weeks to one month
- Monday through Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- We have appointments available over lunchtime.
- Our office is closed in observance of New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and Christmas Day.
Please call to schedule an appointment (719) 471-3471
Click for a map and driving directions.
We set aside time to work in patients with acute needs and to return phone calls. If you feel you need to be seen acutely, please speak to one of our triage nurses. We do not advise bringing children along to appointments other than pregnancy care. Appointments with our nurse practitioners are typically available within a week or less for even routine appointments.
After-Hours Emergency Care
A physician answering service will answer the phone if you dial our 24 hour office number when the office is closed. Please give them your name, phone number, and a brief description of your problem. Your message will be relayed promptly to the provider on call. You will need to temporarily remove your caller ID for the provider to return your call. If your condition can not be handled over the phone, you will be asked to come to the office or hospital. Our physicians are on staff at Memorial Hospital on East Boulder Street if you need to seek emergency department care.
Appointment Reminders and Missed Appointments
As a courtesy, we do give appointment reminder calls the day or two before your appointment. If you must cancel your appointment, please give us as much advanced notice as possible. We request at least 24 hours notice, but we do realize that there are certain circumstances in which 24 hours notice is not possible. We also mail out appointment reminders to our patients for annual exams to help you plan your wellness care.